- This event has passed.
Saturday, July 13, 2019, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Encourage in children a taste and love for cooking. Pizza is a baked flat bread, usually round in shape, made with wheat flour, salt, water and yeast, covered with tomato sauce and cheese. There are a large number of varieties, mainly due to the format of the bread, the shape of cooking it and adding various ingredients and sauces.
It is promoting healthy eating behaviors in children and their families. Provide boys and girls with beginner children's pizza recipes that they can easily prepare at home.
All boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 12, lovers of gastronomy who want to learn techniques and recipes for healthy preparations
MAXIMUM GROUP OF PEOPLE:
- Presentation of the course (Tour of Italian Cuisine; about rice and its Influence in the Western world).
- Course Dynamics (Working Groups, Way of Cooking).
- Mise In place (enlistment of ingredients).
- Preparation of the Guide to be Developed (practices in the kitchen and tasting).
RECIPES TO BE MADE
- Meat Pizza (Peperoni, Salami, Pietran Ham)
- Hawaiian Pizza (York Ham, Mozzarella Cheese, Pineapple)
- Chicken Mushroom Piza (Chicken, Portobello Mushroom, Tender Corn)
- Napolitana Pizza (Marco Polo Sauce-Mozzarella Cheese- Dried Tomato)
PREREQUISITES (IF APPLICABLE):
- Mouth cover.
- Materials Fee
* It is indicated according to the recipe.
Category A: $7.000
Category B: $10.000
Category C: $23.000
Category D: $24.000