- This event has passed.
Intermediate Excel - Cali
Saturday, April 21, 2018, 8:00 am - Saturday, May 19, 2018, 12:00 pm
Description of the most common functions of the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, explaining functions that the application has to create, edit and work with complex spreadsheets.
Train participants to use and work with Excel applications, where they can design and build spreadsheets, in order to optimize their work and achieve more efficient performance.
Personnel of the organization in charge of manipulating information in spreadsheets; especially secretaries, assistants, assistants and other positions that require it.
The course has been structured through the theoretical - practical scheme, that is, the necessary information will be presented to know the theory and apply at the same time the activities that refer to them, developing the student's capacity for analysis. The Comfenalco Valle Systems Rooms have Windows 8.
Excel allows you to perform calculations quickly and efficiently, make graphs for decision making, anticipating market trends. On a personal and professional level, it allows the development of techniques to optimize the development and execution of work in different scenarios, reducing time while manipulating large volumes of information.
TOPICS TO BE DEVELOPED:
Advanced cell formatting and formulation.
Formulation, Apply formats, use conditional formats in Excel, copy formats, filter and sort by various criteria, relationship between sheets, relationship between books, Graphics.
- Use of various functions by categories (text, mathematics and trigonometric, date and time, logic, statistics, etc.) as if conditionals, compound formulation.
- Work with links between different Excel sheets is also analyzed.
- Manual and automatic calculation and various options on this aspect.
- Functions by categories.
- Tables and data validation.
- Creation of tables, formulation in tables and characteristics, data validation, management of databases in excel, etc.
Pivot table manipulation and dynamic chart creation.
Conceptualization, creation and updating of pivot tables and dynamic charts in Excel to group, consolidate, create reports quickly and easily, as well as the creation of charts based on the existing data: type and format of the chart and its elements and how you can edit and adjust the graphics.
Data analysis and other topics
Description of various utilities available in the Excel spreadsheet that can help when interpreting and modifying the data in a workbook: track precedents, track dependents.
ACHIEVEMENTS FOR PARTICIPANTS.
In this seminar, attendees will achieve clarity to:
- Creation of schemes for quick manipulation of information in Excel with the help of tools such as tables, functions, dynamic tables and others that allow the participant to optimize their productivity at work by implementing work procedures according to their work or work area and the interpretation of the results.
- Development of the ability to analyze information, identify procedures, create a database and identify reports, etc.
DURATION: 20 hours.