Saturday, March 17, 2018, 1:01 am
Cali Valle del Cauca
Take advantage of your time and learn to know the different techniques to play the guitar through the artistic expression that you can develop.
Learn in an easy, fast and fun way, and no less professional, the basics of how to play this complete instrument; Guitar.
- Identify the different techniques for playing the guitar.
- Know the generalities of the instrument.
- Know the essential requirements to play the guitar; the pitch, the musical notes, the rhythmic figures and the staff.
- Enjoy music through this musical instrument through songs and basic melodies that complement and encourage the learning process.
This course is aimed at boys and girls who want to get started in the exciting world of the six strings in a fun way and with excellent learning.
Music is a complement and expression of the soul, through which we can know ourselves, value ourselves and express our feelings and thoughts. We will be able to overcome our fears and interact positively with those around us, discovering a magical world of comprehensive musical training and awareness.
The development of the classes is done in a practical and experiential way in its entirety, where the participants have the opportunity to play and feel the guitar all the time.
This course is a good tool to take advantage of free time, developing artistic abilities and skills that allow us to externalize our daily emotions.
This is a basic course to get started on the guitar. The topics to be developed at this level are the following:
- Introduction to the course.
- Guitar overview.
- Position and placement of the guitar. Position of the hands on the instrument.
- Encryption system and music notation.
- Guitar tuning.
- The musical notes and their location on the guitar.
- The pentagram.
- Key signature, treble clef and compass.
- Compass indicator figure.
- The musical scale.
- The C major scale and its tone formation.
- Fundamentals of the C triad, chord and arpeggio.
- Fundamental rhythmic figures.
- Fundamentals of melody and rhythm.
- Fingering exercises for the left and right hands.
- Melodic exercises.
- Rhythmic exercises.
- Introduction to fundamental chords.
- Preparation of basic songs according to the theme seen in class.
- Each participant must bring a guitar, a notebook with a staff, a pencil and an eraser.