- This event has passed.
Saturday, August 24, 2019, 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
This space is offered that includes the theoretical and practical management of the organization, planning and realization of events. Likewise, this course seeks to develop and promote activities aimed at personal image and promotion of the company and its products.
To all the staff of the organization.
- Train the participant so that he can perform in the area through the techniques presented by the different types of events.
- Have practical theoretical knowledge of each area that makes up the structure of the organization of events.
- Have knowledge of each stage of the label and protocol.
- Mastering the rules of communication, behavior and courtesy in the development of events.
- Supplier management. Key factor so that nothing fails.
- Commitment to the participation of personalities and guests.
- How to Appoint, Receive, and Serve Guests Event Protocol Basics
- The staging. Decoration and event space.
- Coordination of the team so that everything goes perfectly.
- Tips to keep in mind when talking, speaking, greeting and dressing at a certain event.
- Development of posture for: sitting, standing and walking.
Category A: $41.000
Category B: $53.000
Category C: $75.000
Category D: $78.000