In the Family Compensation Fund we maintain the measures against the health emergency (Covid-19) to guarantee the well-being and care of our collaborators, affiliates, suppliers and the community in general. According to the pronouncement of Tuesday, May 5, made by the National Government to extend the measures of Mandatory Preventive Isolation until Monday, May 25, 2020, in accordance with the Decree 457 of March 22, 2020.
The face-to-face assistance of our collaborators regarding the provision of the services of the Compensation Fund continues to be suspended at our headquarters since Tuesday, March 24 to Monday, May 25, 2020. We continue with the attention and administrative operation that we have provided these days through work at home by phone or virtual, during business hours. Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We have at the disposal of our affiliated community and users the official communication channels of the Compensation Fund, which will be enabled during business hours. Monday to Friday of 7:30 am to 6:00 pm (continuously) and on Saturdays from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon:
- Employees have continued to do work at home to prevent their health and that of their families.
- Employees must comply with the recommended health and safety measures such as strict permanent and correct hand washing (with a periodicity of 2 hours), according to the information that has been disclosed.
- Items for personal and work use such as: cell phone, computer, mouse, telephone, desk, among others, must be permanently cleaned with disinfectant.
- Greeting through physical contact (handshake, hugs and kisses) is temporarily prohibited. The workers were invited to give a gestural or verbal greeting, maintaining their distance.
- All the meetings of our collaborators will be carried out by telephone or by video conference.
- All inter-municipal, national and international trips are suspended without exception.
OUR REGISTRATION AND CONTRIBUTIONS SERVICE
The Virtual Branch service on our website www.comfenalcovalle.com.co/sucursal-virtual-inicio It allows companies and dependent, independent and retired workers to enroll new employees and their reactivation, as well as to add them to the family group. From April 20, affiliated companies can also issue their certificates in the Companies option and then Membership and certificates, To date, more than 1,383 have been generated in the midst of this contingency.
From January 1 to April 30, 2020, more than 1,957 affiliated companies they have made 18,550 membership procedures of your workers by this web service during. If you need support in the services of our virtual branch, you can contact the email customer email@example.com
We highlight that the obligation to pay the Family Allowance in money to affiliated workers has been normally fulfilled during this period, from January to April 30, 2020, we have paid 713,132 installments for a value greater than $25.321 million pesos, benefiting more than 706 thousand persons.
The rest of the services in our area continue to be served through the previously mentioned communication channels.
OUR RECREATION AND TOURISM SERVICES
- The closure of Recreational Centers is maintained.
- The closing of hotels is maintained.
- The closure of Sports Academies is maintained.
- The closure of our Multiple Service Center in the cities of Cali and Buenaventura is maintained.
- The events scheduled in March, April and May are postponed. We invite you to schedule yourself with the entertainment, sports and recreation activities on our agenda #ofAgentInHome.
OUR HOUSING ALLOWANCE SERVICE
- Affiliates who were notified of the housing subsidy assignment on March 20 are confirmed that the assignment letter was sent to the email registered at the time of application.
- Applications for the housing subsidy will be received by email customer firstname.lastname@example.org or through Contact Us Form Box located on our website, link: https://www.comfenalcovalle.com.co/contactanos/
- The allocation of housing subsidies scheduled for the month of April, is postponed and will be carried out together with the allocation of June 2020, according to the availability of resources of the housing fund for that date or according to regulations of the National Government against the containment of COVID - 19.
- It is important to inform that from January to April 30 the allocation of family housing allowance has been fulfilled in a total of $7,678 million pesos for 308 beneficiaries and the payment of this subsidy has materialized in a total of $5,688 million pesos for 254 beneficiaries.
OUR EDUCATION AND CULTURE SERVICES
- The face-to-face cultural events scheduled in March, April and May were postponed. We invite you to schedule with the cultural activities on our agenda #ofAgentInHome.
- The Institute of Education, the Primary and Baccalaureate program for adults and young adults in Cali and Regional, and the Bilingual School in Buenaventura, carry out their classes virtually.
- The agent PEC is operating as follows:
- Virtual classes for all labor technical programs.
- Virtual classes for the English program.
- Virtual courses for Continuing Education and its Excel programs, diplomas and seminars through the online offer.
- Our libraries are closed to the public.
Faced with the benefit of Protection of the unemployed, this was born within the framework of sectoral measures in response to the economic, social and ecological emergency declared through Decree 417 of 2020, and its purpose is to serve the unemployed who apply during the economic emergency caused by COVID-19 in Colombia, seeking to mitigate the negative effects of unemployment on workers and their families.
The benefit began to operate for applications after March 27, 2020, the date from which Decree 488 of 2020 is issued, and since the implementation of the web form (From April 3 to 30, 2020) we have more than 13,123 effective postulates virtually.
We confirm that the applications have been made under the regulatory framework issued by the national government to contain COVID - 19:
- To make your digital application, enter the link: https://agenciadeempleo.comfenalcovalleweb.com/subsidio-de-emergencia/ and Press the second button at the bottom of the note located on our website - To fill out the form and file the documents.
- The application hours through this virtual channel will be Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm Saturdays, Sundays or holidays do not apply.
- For people who cannot access the process virtually, the Comfenalco Valle delagente Employment Agency has alternate channels allowing the application, this process consists of filling out the form and sending documents via email email@example.com and for those who require delivery in person, the option of receiving documentation one day a week by appointment was enabled, which is requested through the same email previously mentioned.
- If you do not have access to email to request an appointment to deliver the documentation (only if you cannot use the digital mechanisms provided for filing), please contact our Contact Center 8862727 and request your appointment.
- Through our hotline PBX 8862727 You can know the requirements, the status or report problems in the application for the Emergency Subsidy marking the option 2 and then the option 1:
- Key mark (#) numeral for application requirements.
- Mark key 1 to know the status of your application.
- Mark key 2 for inconveniences in your application.
Comfenalco Valle delagente continues to accompany its members and community through the Virtual agenda #delagenteEnCasa to carry out sports activities, entertainment, crafts, plays, puppet shows, cooking classes, stories for children, among many others. More of 49 thousand people have been able to attend from home to virtual events broadcast on our social networks.
We invite you to connect with our Agent Agenda so that you can enjoy online programming created especially for you, where you will find entertainment and support to spend this quarantine in the best way with your family.
OUR DRUG STORES
The Comfenalco Valle delagente - Cafam Drugstores offer their services as follows, remember to request your addresses by phone lines 4854777 and 6206565:
- Comfenalco Valle delagente - Cafam Drugstores are providing their services normally.
- The claim of medicines by guardians has no mobility restriction.
- For the prioritized population, there is an additional home dispensing, for which the request must be made through the website cafam.com.co/droguerias, and click on the banner image named INSTITUTIONAL DISPENSATION OF MEDICINES AT HOMEKeep in mind that it applies to the population included in the list of Prioritized groups defined by their EPS.
In the Cafam portal, entering "drugstores" www.cafam.com.co/droguerias You will find the form to fill out your data. As of Saturday, April 4, it will quickly and easily allow you to make your request through this new channel.
We stand in solidarity with the families that, in the region, Colombia and the world have been affected by the disease, we hope that with the help of the authorities and health personnel we will be able to overcome this very demanding moment for everyone.
Social confinement measures are the best measure to contain the advance of the COVID-19 pandemic, and we as a social entity cannot be oblivious to these circumstances that guarantee the health and life of all. We know that this transforms the conventional dynamics of the provision of our services, but it is the way to take care of yourself and to take care of everyone.
Let us use the virtual attention channels and thus guarantee social isolation during the time that the National Government requests us. We invite everyone to comply with the recommendations in the face of the health emergency to continue protecting the health and life of all Valle del Cauca and Colombians.
At Comfenalco Valle delagente we take care of you and your family, together we can prevent the spread of the virus!
We are #delagenteEnCasa
Comfenalco Valle delagente
Valle del Cauca Family Compensation Fund