At the Family Compensation Fund, we continue to be committed to the well-being and care of our employees, affiliates, suppliers and the community in general. In accordance with the announcement of April 6 of the National Government and the Ministry of Health to extend the measures of Mandatory Preventive Isolation until April 27, 2020, and according to the Decree 457 of March 22, 2020, en Comfenalco Valle Delagente mantenemos las medidas y acciones tomadas por la Corporación frente a la emergencia sanitaria por la pandemia del COVID-19.
The face-to-face assistance of our collaborators regarding the provision of the services of the Compensation Fund continues to be suspended at our headquarters since Tuesday, March 24 to Monday, April 27, 2020. The attention and administrative operation that we have provided these days through work at home by telephone or digitally, during business hours, is maintained. Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Remember that we have at the disposal of our affiliated community and users the official communication channels of the Compensation Fund, which will be enabled during business hours. Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm (continuously) and Saturdays from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon:
- All employees keep doing work at home to prevent their health and that of their families.
- All employees must strictly comply with hand washing permanently and correctly (with a periodicity of 2 hours), according to the information that has been disclosed.
- Items for personal and work use such as: cell phone, computer, mouse, telephone, desk, among others, must be permanently cleaned with disinfectant.
- Greeting through physical contact (handshake, hugs and kisses) is temporarily prohibited. The workers were invited to give a gestural or verbal greeting, maintaining their distance.
- All the meetings of our collaborators will be carried out by telephone or by video conference.
- All national and international trips are suspended without exception.
OUR REGISTRATION AND CONTRIBUTIONS SERVICE
The Virtual Branch service on our website www.comfenalcovalle.com.co It allows affiliated companies and dependent, independent and retired workers to make the affiliation of new workers and reactivation, as well as the addition of the family group. If you need support in the services of our virtual branch, you can contact the email customer firstname.lastname@example.org
The rest of the services in our area will be served through the previously mentioned communication channels.
OUR RECREATION AND TOURISM SERVICES
- The closure of Recreational Centers is maintained.
- The closing of hotels is maintained.
- The closure of Sports Academies is maintained.
- The closure of our Multiple Service Center in the cities of Cali and Buenaventura is maintained.
- The events scheduled in April are postponed.
OUR HOUSING ALLOWANCE SERVICE
- Affiliates who were notified of the housing subsidy assignment on March 20 are confirmed that the assignment letter will be sent to the email registered at the time of application.
- Applications for the housing subsidy will be received by email customer email@example.com or through Contact Us Form Box located on our website, link: https://www.comfenalcovalle.com.co/contactanos/
- The allocation of housing subsidies scheduled for the month of April, is postponed and will be carried out together with the allocation of June 2020, according to the availability of resources of the housing fund for that date or according to regulations of the National Government against the containment of COVID - 19.
OUR EDUCATION AND CULTURE SERVICES
- The cultural events scheduled in April were postponed.
- The Institute of Education and the Technical Labor Programs in Cali and regionally, carry out their classes virtually.
- El PEC Delagente está operando de la siguiente manera:
- Virtual classes for all labor technicians.
- The English program is being developed to be carried out through virtual means
- Our libraries are closed to the public.
Faced with the benefit of Protection of the unemployed, this was born within the framework of sectoral measures in response to the economic, social and ecological emergency declared through Decree 417 of 2020, and its purpose is to serve the unemployed who apply during the economic emergency caused by COVID-19 in Colombia, seeking to mitigate the negative effects of unemployment on workers and their families.
The benefit began to operate for applications after March 27, 2020, the date from which Decree 488 of 2020 is issued, and as of yesterday April 8, 2020, we have more than 4,800 effective postulates virtually.
We confirm how the applications are being carried out under the regulatory framework issued by the national government to contain COVID - 19:
- To make your digital application, enter the link: https://agenciadeempleo.comfenalcovalleweb.com/subsidio-de-emergencia/ or press the second button at the bottom of the note located on our website - To fill out the form and file the documents.
- The application hours through this virtual channel will be Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm Saturdays, Sundays and holidays do not apply.
- Para las personas que no puedan acceder al proceso de forma virtual, la Agencia de Empleo de Comfenalco Valle Delagente dispone de canales alternos permitiendo así la postulación, este proceso consiste en el diligenciamiento del formulario y envió de documentos a través del correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org and for those who require delivery in person, the option of receiving documentation one day a week by appointment was enabled, which is requested through the same email previously mentioned.
- If you do not have access to email to request an appointment to deliver the documentation (only if you cannot use the digital mechanisms provided for filing), please contact our Contact Center 8862727 and request your appointment.
Comfenalco Valle Delagente pensando en nuestros afiliados y comunidad en general a creado una Agenda virtual #DelagenteEnCasa to carry out sports activities, entertainment, crafts, plays, puppet shows, cooking classes, stories for children, among many others.
We invite you to connect with our Agenda Delagente so that you can enjoy online programming created especially for you, where you will find entertainment and accompaniment to spend this quarantine with your family and in the best way.
OUR DRUG STORES
Las Droguerías Comfenalco Valle Delagente – Cafam ofrecen sus servicios de la siguiente manera, recuerda solicitar tus domicilios por las líneas telefónicas 4854777 y 6206565:
These contingency measures are a great challenge for everyone in the country, and we as a social entity are not alien to these circumstances that transform the conventional dynamics of service to which we as a society have been accustomed.
Let us use virtual means for care and thus guarantee social isolation during the time that the National Government requests us. We invite everyone to comply with these measures in the face of the threat of the pandemic to continue protecting the health and life of all of Valle del Cauca and Colombians.
¡En Comfenalco Valle Delagente cuidamos de ti y de tu familia, juntos podemos evitar la proliferación del virus!
Comfenalco Valle Delagente.
Valle del Cauca Family Compensation Fund.