Variable rates will be assigned based on the category and profile of the applicant.
- • Minimum amount of $500,000
- • Term from 6 to 60 months.
- • Fixed rate and installment throughout the life of the credit.
- • Life and unemployment insurance that protects the debt.
- • Possibility of making installments or advance payments of the debt without receiving any type of penalty or additional charges.
- • Disbursement to your personal account.
- • Payroll discount
- • Attention and advice through specialized financial consultants.
- • Free credit study
- • Credit application format duly filled out.
- • Copy of the identity document extended to 150%.
- • Detachments of payment of the last 2 months (if the payment is biweekly of the last 4).
- • Labor certification of no more than 30 days indicating position, salary, seniority and type of contract.
- • Certified contracts or documents that prove additional income or other income such as leases, fees, commissions, etc.
• Be an active worker in companies affiliated with Comfenalco Valle Delagente and have a labor relationship for more than 2 years.
- • Be over 18 years old and under 65 years old.
- • The company, the applicant and the joint debtor must be in good standing with Comfenalco Valle for all reasons.
- • Have the ability to pay and pay payroll discounts.
- • Have adequate credit behavior before the credit bureaus.
- • In your personal savings or checking account.