Special allowance

Without limitation due to their age, double family allowance in cash is paid for children, parents and orphaned siblings of both parents, who are economically dependent on the worker and who have disability or diminished physical capacity that prevents them from working.

To access the special subsidy, the worker must demonstrate that the people are in his charge, live with him and present the certificate of disability or reduced capacity that prevents them from working, specifying the type of disability and must be issued by the treating doctor of the EPS or competent entity.

Font Resize