Keeping medical appointments
The importance of keeping medical appointments lies in the fact that when a user does not attend a scheduled consultation, they are taking away the opportunity for another person to be seen in a timely manner. Therefore, when requesting your medical appointments, keep the following recommendations in mind:
- Have a conspicuous place in your home or workplace where you can record the appointments you schedule.
- In case of not being able to attend, reschedule or cancel your appointment at least 5 hours in advance, through the telephone line: 4853530 or from other cities 018000185462 for medical and dental appointments.
- Please arrive with enough time, according to the appointment you schedule.
- Schedule your medical appointments by writing to the email: medical firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours of operation: Monday to Friday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm - Saturdays: 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
Share this information with your family group.
Remember that all members of the health system have rights and duties to fulfill. Regarding medical appointments, one of them is: "To attend scheduled appointments on time and in case of not being able to attend, reassign or cancel them in a timely manner."
In this way, we facilitate that another user can take the appointment that you have canceled in a timely manner.
Being aware of the consequences that a non-compliance generates for other users, we will soon be informing you about the pedagogical corrective that EPS Comfenalco Valle will implement for those users who present non-compliance at medical appointments.
Keeping, reassigning or canceling my appointments on time allows another person to access health services in a timely manner.
That other one could be me!
Contributions without default interest during the Health Emergency
During the health emergency caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the National Government issued Decree Law 538 on April 12, 2020, which clarifies the payment of contributions to the Comprehensive Social Security System without default interest. from the period March 2020, and until the lifting of the sanitary emergency.
With the new extension of the health emergency defined in Resolution 2230 of November 27, 2020 until February 28, 2021, the periods without default interest will correspond to those between March 2020 and February 2021.
Let your health speak, for a healthy life
Remember that there are some diseases that affect our performance and development, such as diabetes, obesity, high cholesterol, tooth decay and depression; These are easy to avoid and difficult to treat, that is why we want to invite you to prevent your health from being affected due to bad habits.
Additional UPC Value Tax Regime Validity 2021
In accordance with the provisions of Article 220.127.116.11 of the Single Regulatory Decree 780 of 2016, and in accordance with Resolution 2503 of December 28, 2020 of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection, by which the value of the Unit of Payment by Capitation - UPC for the coverage of the Health Benefits Plan of the Contributory and Subsidized Regimes in the 2020 term, the values of the additional UPC are disclosed below, according to the age, gender and geographical area of each affiliate, which will be in force as of January 1, 2021:
|Age groups||Additional UPC normal zone (1)||Additional UPC special zone (2)||Additional UPC cities (3)||San Andres, providencia and Santa Catalina (4)|
|Under 1 year||257.700||283.200||282.900||354.500|
|From 1 to 4 years||84.300||92.500||92.400||115.400|
|From 5 to 14 years||30.900||33.800||33.700||41.800|
|15 to 18 years old||29.600||32.300||32.300||39.900|
|From 15 to 18 years old M||45.400||49.700||49.700||61.800|
|From 19 to 44 years old H||50.900||55.700||55.600||69.300|
|From 19 to 44 years old M||92.400||101.400||101.300||126.600|
|45 to 49 years||91.400||100.300||100.200||125.200|
|From 50 to 54 years||116000||127.400||127.200||159.100|
|55 to 59 years||141.300||155.200||155.000||194.000|
|From 60 to 64 years||181.200||199.100||198.800||249.000|
|65 to 69 years||224.800||247.100||246.800||309.200|
|70 to 74 years||269.300||296.000||295.700||370.500|
|75 and over||337.900||371.400||371.000||465.100|
** Approximate values of the upper hundred - Art. 18.104.22.168 Decree 780 of 2016
(1) Normal Zone: All the municipalities of the country with the exception of those registered as a special zone, remote zone and large cities and suburbs.
(2) Special Zone: It includes the municipalities of the list annex 1 of Resolution 2503 of December 28, 2020.
(3) Large Cities and Conurbations: It includes the cities of Armenia, Barrancabermeja, the Special, Industrial and Port District of Barranquilla,
Bello, Bogotá DC, Bucaramanga, Buenaventura Special, Industrial, Port, Biodiverse and Ecotourism District, Cartagena de Indias DT and C,
Cartago, Dosquebradas, Cúcuta, Floridablanca, lbagué, Itagüí, Guadalajara de Buga, Manizales, Medellín, Montería, Neiva, Palmira, Pasto, Pereira,
Popayán, Riohacha, Santa Marta Tourist, Cultural and Historical District, Santiago de Cali, Sincelejo, Soacha, Soledad, Tuluá, Valledupar and Villavicencio.
(4) Remote Area: It includes the Archipelago Department of San Andrés, Providencia and Santa Catalina.